ALS Level 1
RACGP accredited course to earn 20 CPD Hours/40 CAT 1 CPD Points To Fill Professional GAP
A one-day course aimed at providing the candidate with the skills and knowledge to manage the patient in the immediate period of crisis.
Time : 9 AM to 5 PM
Venue : Level 3, 22 Rutland Rd Box Hill VIC 3128
- Skills and knowledge to manage the patient in the immediate period of crisis.
- Recognition, assessment and immediate management of the deteriorating patient.
- Skills for dealing with a cardiac arrest and other medical emergencies in a clinical setting
- Recognition, assessment and management of the critically ill patient using a structured ABCDE approach (aiming to prevent cardiac arrest)
- Airway management skill
- Basic Life Support
- Defibrillation skills
- Cardiac arrest management using the ARC ALS Algorithm
- Work as an effective team member in a cardiac arrest
5th August 2022 Friday
11th August 2022 Thursday
17th August 2022 Wednesday
20th August 2022 Saturday
23rd August 2022 Tuesday
29th August 2022 Monday
Pls email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your FULL NAME and MOBILE NUMBER.